My name is Lisa Knape and as a hair & makeup artist, I create natural, radiant makeups and casual hairstyles for weddings, photo shoots and video shoots in Düsseldorf and its surroundings.
Fleher Straße 115
Websites: www.lisa-knape.de / www.lisaknape.de
Taxation as small entrepreneur according to § 19 UStG
Liability for contents
As a service provider I am responsible for my own contents on these pages according to §7 Para. 1 TMG and the general laws. According to §§8 to 10 TMG, however, as a service provider I am not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information in accordance with the general laws remain unaffected by this. However, liability in this respect is only possible from the time of knowledge of a concrete violation of the law. If I become aware of such infringements, I will remove these contents immediately.
Liability for links
My website contains links to external websites of third parties, on whose contents I have no influence. Therefore I can't take over any guarantee for these foreign contents. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the contents of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal infringement at the time of linking. Illegal contents were not recognizable at the time of linking. However, permanent monitoring of the content of the linked page is unreasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of the law. I will remove such links as soon as I become aware of any legal infringements.
The contents and works created by the website operators on these pages are subject to German copyright law. Duplication, editing, distribution and any kind of use outstide the limits of copyright law require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this website are only permitted for private, non-commercial use. As far as the contents of this website were not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are respected. In particular, the contents of third parties are marked as such. Should you nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, please inform me accordingly. I will immediately remove such contents as soon as I become aware of a violation of the law.
Dieses Imprint gilt also applies to my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/lisaknapemakeup
Design & technical implementation
Stefan Wirtz, Design, Beratung & Umsetzung für Print & Web
All contents and pictures (including the key visuals) are entered independently by the operator of the website and are subject solely to their responsibility.
1. Person responsible for the processing of data in accordance with the DSGVO/GDPR
Responsible for data protection and data processing is the owner of the homepage Lisa Knape, owner of
Lisa Knape Makeup Artist
Fleher Straße 115
Available at mail(at)lisa-knape.de
All further information can be found in the Imprint on this page.
2. Which data is collected, what purpose they serve and how they are stored
a) Visit of the website
When you visit www.lisa-knape.de and www.lisaknape.de, your browser automatically sends information to the server of my pages. This data is temporarily stored in a log file. The following data is collected and automatically deleted:
- Anonymised IP address of your end device,
- Date and time,
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT),
- Which page you have requested,
- Access status/HTTP status code,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website, from which access is made (Referer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider,
- Language and version of the browser software.
I or my server need this data to:
- Ensure the connection establishment of the websites,
- Guarantee of the use of my websites,
- Evaluation of system security and stability,
- as well as for other administrative purposes.
According to Art. 6 Para. 1 DSGVO/GDPR I have the right to use this data. I can't draw and conclusions about you personally.
b) Contact via my contact form
For all questions you can use my contact form. A valid email address is required. Otherweise, I would not be able to answer your question. In addition, I must store all data that is important for answering your enquiry. This could be your phone number, your name, your email address and calendar data for the purpose of scheduling an appointment. The data will be processed for the purpose of contacting me according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. DSGVO on the basis of your voluntary consent.
When using my contact form, my host temporarily stores your anonymised IP address to make it possible to send your email. Your IP address is not visible to me.
Unencrypted emails are always a risk and can lead to unwanted data loss.
3. Passing on of data to third parties
Normally, I do not pass on any data to third parties. However, it may be necessary if
You wish it according to §20 DSGVO/GDPR or the transfer according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. DSGVO/GDPR to assert, exercise or defend legal claims (in case we have a legal dispute) and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data.
5. External Links
Despite careful control of the contents, I assume no liability for the contents of external links. The operators of the linked pages are solely responsible for their content. All links leading to other sites on which other operators are responsible for data protection are marked with a small upwards pointing arrow and open in a new window.
Trotz sorgfältiger inhaltlicher Kontrolle übernehme ich keine Haftung für die Inhalte externer Links. Für den Inhalt der verlinkten Seiten sind ausschließlich deren Betreiber verantwortlich. Alle Links, die zu anderen Seiten führen, auf denen andere Betreiber für den Datenschutz verantwortlich sind, sind mit einem kleinen nach oben zeigenden Pfeil gekennzeichnet und öffnen sich in einem neuen Fenster.
6. Rights of the persons concerned
You have the right
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO/GDPR to request information about your personal data processed by me;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO/GDPR to demand without delay the correction or completion of personal data stored by me;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO/GDPR the deletion of your personal data stored with me, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation or to defend legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO/GDPR to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you doubt the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and I no longer need the data, but if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection against the processing according to Art. 21 DSGVO/GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO/GDPR to receive your personal data that you have provided to me in a common and machine-readable format or to request the transmission to another person responsible;
- in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 DSGVO/GDPR to revoke your consent to me at any time. As a consequence, I am not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future;
- in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO/GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority.
7. Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests according to Art. 6 Para. 1 DSGVO/GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO/GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation. If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, an e-mail to mai(at)lisa-knape.de is sufficient.